2 November 2009

Heading towards year end

2009 has almost run its course, and this is a time of the year when everybody's thoughts focus on Christmas and New Year. Well, most of us... Where does the time go?

Well, looking back on a busy 2009 I am pleased to report that I have achieved so many of my personal goals for this year. A few major ones have eluded me - but not for the want of trying. However, I am further reminded that the year is not yet over. There is still time... One final push may see us to further victory!

No retreating, Hell defeating, Shoulder to shoulder we stand;
God look down. with glory crown our conquering band.
Victory for me
Through the blood of Christ, my Saviour;
Victory for me
Through the precious blood.

chorus of SASB 702 (Herbert Howard Booth)

1 comment:

Colin Machan said...

...and a few further steps closer this week - one particular milestone achieved last night, and a good chance of seeing another one away this weekend at the Territorial Congress! God is good. C