18 February 2010

Blogging along


It's interesting to get people's reactions to the fact that I have my own blog. I don't make a habit of advertising the fact - if I tell two people in a month, that's a lot. I also keep a link on my Facebook page for those who are interested in that sort of thing. But that's about it for publicity. I mentioned it to someone today, which is why it's fresh in my mind.

Sometimes you have to explain to your friends what a blog actually is; other times, they know already and are intrigued as to what I might say. Perhaps they'll find out a little more about me, what makes me 'tick'... I just find the whole exercise of putting these stray thoughts of mine down in writing to be very therapeutic. It appeals to the frustrated writer in me.

Hopefully they may inspire someone else!

No comments: