1 December 2010

Taking Risks

"Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people don't. They sit in front of the telly and treat life as if it goes on forever." - Philip Andrew Adams

It's December the first. It's time to look back on some of the things we've done as a family for the greetings cards that we write to friends and family. So I've taken a good hard look at my own milestones of the year. What a lot of achievements! I have stepped out even further in faith, adding to the list of things I've done for the first time.

However, I can't stand still. There's still more that I need to do. In fact, I feel that in some areas of my life I may have to do something extremely risky before certain negative elements can be changed for the better or even eradicated. 

Timing is everything. In Revelation, it says that "Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." I'm listening.

No comments: