6 June 2011

Giving Up

I've blogged a fair bit in the past few months about 'not giving up'. Right now I have to think about doing exactly the opposite.

I don't mean surrendering, about deciding not to fight when things get difficult to bear. It's about giving up certain things that may be holding me back from making progress in other areas. A 'tactical withdrawal' on certain fronts. In this I am assured of encouragement and prayers. Some of these who are supporting me are regular readers of this blog and know the tasks at hand.

But where to start? Where to cut first?

I've given myself a deadline of this Friday to come up with a list of areas to work on. That's a good day to pick. Those of you who are praying people, please ask for some brave and bold plans to be made - and then for the courage to put them into action.

No comments: