4 February 2012

Beatitudes and Attitudes

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill

The above quotation was one I started reflecting on during the course of Friday, as it seemed to speak right into where I was at the time of writing. This was underlined by the preparation work that I did earlier today for tomorrow's Sunday School: it's all about the Beatitudes!

There's a whole host of different and important meetings and milestones coming up in my life during the next week. For example, tomorrow evening is due to see the launch of 'Messy Church' at our Corps. I need to ensure that I stay ready and in the right frame of mind for all these events because I'm already starting to feel tense about it all. Please join me in prayer tonight to ensure that I keep holding onto the right attitude as I seek to serve Him this week.

Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Just Be Real said...

Lord lift my brother up that He remains focused on You!

Blessings.