3 March 2012

Your Move

Have you ever had a particularly weak moment in your life? I've had a few. You know, the sort of day when I just wanted to crawl back into bed. Times when I just wanted to yell in frustration or cry my eyes out (but of course I couldn't, 'cause I'm a fella and that's not the way us fellas are supposed to behave).

Have you been there? Are you at that place right now? Well, here's some news for you.

At Your Weakest Point, God Is At His Strongest.

What that means in a practical sense is that God won't get in your way as long as you think you have the answer. He'll let you carry on.

However, when you finally admit to yourself that you haven't a clue, that you are totally lost, out of options.... and you surrender your life to the Almighty, then and only then, will God will do His stuff.

There's nothing too hard for God to handle.

But it's your move. You need to take that first step...

Your move.

No comments: