17 July 2013

Slowing Down To Be With God


Do you know, I love the coffee shops in the City of London. It gives me a chance to have a break from the hustle and bustle of City life - some of the things that happen really test my patience. I need to get away, to find a place of calm...

My main aim to use the wi-fi in the coffee shop - to catch up with some of the Christian blogs that I regularly follow. If I choose my venue wisely, I can usually find a cosy little nook with a comfy armchair, take off the specs, plug in the headphones and surf away.

It gives me a chance to slow down and spend some quality time with my Lord.

I wish I could have more than an hour for lunch, sometimes...

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes. – Psalm 37:7

No comments: