21 June 2016

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
(song by The Clash - written by Joe Strummer, Mick Jones)

The United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, also known as the EU referendum, is scheduled to take place in the United Kingdom and Gibraltar on 23rd June 2016.

That's tomorrow.

It's not my job to tell you what to vote. That's entirely up to you.

However, I would encourage you to read up on the facts, and not necessarily follow other people's opinions. There's plenty of opinion to be read out there. And not all of it is informed opinion. Some of the stuff we've read and heard is simply bickering, some of it even hateful or divisive propaganda. And I am afraid to say, some of it has been half-truths and even downright lies. Make your own mind up.

If you have a vote, please use it .. and use it wisely.

No comments: