30 July 2016

A-Z: Places To Go, People To See

It's that time again. August is just around the corner, and that's when I finally get a chance to drag myself away from the computer keyboard.

I always strive to allot some quality time to be with my family during this summer break. So, rather than not post anything, I like to use this opportunity to set myself a challenge - during August, to post an alphabetical listing on a particular topic. A, through to Z...

This year it's a list of memorable places, all of which are dotted around the United Kingdom. These are all places that I've been fortunate to visit over the years, to see with my own eyes. I hope some of these may be new to you, places well worth visiting

Have a terrific summer. I've got places to go, people to see...

No comments: